Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the universe's greatest gifts...love and friendship...

can you imagine what life would be like without either love or friendship? i can't. and i won't.

these past few days have been fabulous and beautiful...i was fortunate enough to spend these fabulous and beautiful days with kelli...and heathy...i'm sort of still getting over the loss of their presence...but i know i will see them both again soon...love you girlies so much...thank you both so much for being such beautiful human beings...you truly made my life...and i have tucked our beautiful time together in the corner of my heart, it will remain safely, forever, a very beautiful memory...and i miss you both so much!!

we did so many lovely things...you know, the kind of lovely things that only girls can do...girlie talk...and so much laughter...dipping moonie pies...and eating lots of yummy raw vegan food and sweet sweet desserts...dining out...dining in...yoga, lead by none other than the beautiful yogi heathy...shopping in the beautiful city of toronto...what a beautiful beautiful time i had...

i wasn't a very good blogger...didn't take any photos...but not only was i hosting these very beautiful girls...i was also and still am trying to deal with a very sore foot...so please look forward to some very lovely posts and photos from both kelli...and heathy...

we also met up with some other very lovely toronto and greater toronto area ladies...please check out these three very amazing posts by lisa (vegan cookbook critic)...marlie (barefoot and frolicking) and camille (raw candy)...

i'll leave you with a few pictures i was able to borrow from some very dear friends...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and don't forget to enter the cafe gratitude dessert book recipe giveaway...it ends July 23, 2010...i will be making some lovely desserts from this book in the days ahead...my friend and earthbound angel, was so very sweet to make some irish moss gel for me before she left...thank you my girl!!!

have a very beautiful night my lovebugs...

15 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous!!
    What an amazing weekend you had..wow! What a great bunch of ladies:) Next time I HAVE to be there!!
    Love the pictures:) I almost didn't recognize Kelli with her hair down lol!
    You all look so amazing in the last photo:)
    Have a wonderful night XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you all saw each other. The love and radiance must have been amazing! Not to mention all the creativity in one room.

    Thanks for sharing it with us. Wish I was there, so bad, you have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i wouldnt have given to be at that gathering!!!!!!! wow!!!

    it's so amazing b/c i know most of you all and you are all such gentle, beautiful, souls..AND you are all high raw and it's like a marriage made in heaven!

    nelly your HAIR is GORG!!! I knew it was long but i didnt realize it was that long. I love long hair, wavy, pretty much i would give my right arm for your hair. omg it's beautiful and so are you :)

    and i would have loved a heathy yoga class!

    and time with kelli, another great girl

    all of you are amazing women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about your weekend!!! I'm so happy you had a great time- sounds like the best weekend! Next time, I'm coming along... or you guys should come to the UK :)

    Sorry to hear about your foot, hope it gets better soon.

    I love the photos, especially the last two photos of all of you and of the beautiful food.

    All the positive, loving energy and delicious food = one well-nourished soul :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella raw beauties, Nelly! Thank you so much for sharing the photos, and for organizing a wonderful get together on Monday. It looks like you had such a great time with Kelli and Heather. You are all such wonderful ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing beauties, lots of fun, and food! Awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post, beautiful ladies, beautiful food, beautiful words, beautiful friendships! Thanks for sharing, I wish I was there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you had a good time! You are all so incredibly beautiful and you are so sweet and lovely...wish I could have joined you. The pictures are wonderful. Jackson looks adorable too (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us! You are all radiant:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww beautiful post nelly! i am so grateful for the whole experience - meeting you, your family, and heathy, seeing toronto, eating at raw restaurants... it was all amazing, and it's all thanks to you! love you girl!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. we want to hang out with you girls...one day ; ) Glad you all had great time and the food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey gorgeous! Looks like a wonderful time. xoxo
    -Andria

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would LOVE to have been there!! Look at all of those beautiful people! The food looks pretty good too ;) AND a Heathy yoga class! How amazing. I'm so glad you had such a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Fun times had by all! I just wish I was there too! I heart jackson in the first photo - awesome! Anyway, food and company look beautiful. So glad the memories are wonderful and will last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE you, my sister!!!
    What a magical time we shared - Im so grateful!
    Can't wait for a few more days with you - more food and fun!!! Yaay!

    ReplyDelete