Friday, May 25, 2012

i be married...

hello again...i hope to be back with a vengeance...i'm guessing that i will be...i'm married (check out more pics here)...so, no more wedding planning...we went to bahamas for our honeymoon...so no more stressing over getting on a plane...and we purchased our first home, so no more house hunting (6 months of house hunting, not. fun.)...it's super cute...we don't move in until august 31...so yah, i think i'll have so much time on my hands, and a plethora of patience...

so, you know how they say sometimes, after you get married...you gain weight...well i did...holy crap! a ton of weight. i didn't realize how bad it was until my fat pants didn't fit me anymore...and i had to go out an buy new fat pants...NOT GOOD!

so i have decided to embark on a new journey of sorts...i've joined the TIU Community...purchased the vegan plan...and ordered the beach babe dvd...i've started working out and eating very well, i must say...but i have this fear that because of my age...my metabolism has slowed down...and i'm never gonna be what i was a few years ago...it's a fear...but it's definitely not holding me back...the TIU Community...(i actually feel it to be more of a movement...strong confident ladies helping one another out)...is inspirational and just "belly full" of motivation and hope...i'm so excited...

anyhoo...i will be journaling my eats here...my struggles...my achievements...i think it will be a daily thing...we are expected to check in daily with the lovely trainers...

ok...so here it goes...my first official blog check-in...

yesterday:

exercise:

no booty call (BC)...allergies have me a little lethargic, so haven't been able to wake up early...

45 minute fast walk and tone it up thighs and sunkissed abs...

eats:

M1 - omelet with spinach and dayia mozzarella cheese and bombshell spell
M2 - cantaloupe
M3 - salad with romaine, gardein chick'n scallopini, raw organic olives, cukes, and balsamic vinaigrette M4 - luna bar
M5 - asparagus, quinoa veggie soup (1/2 cup, and a few pieces of cantaloup

today:

eats:

M1 - bloob protein pancake and bombshell spell (my pancake turned out so well, the trick is to make sure it's pretty cooked before you flip it, and i used perfect fit protein powder)
M2 - cantaloupe
M3 - salad with romaine, gardein chick'n scallopini, raw organic olives, cukes, asparagus, and balsamic vinaigrette
M4- luna bar (nutz over chocolate)
M5- yummy yummy romaine tacos...inspired by wraps from the beach babe edition of the TIU nutrition plan...(romaine, cherry tomato, avo, green onions, lime and lemon juice, himalayan salt, gardein chick'n scallopini (one cut into 9 strips), and very hot dijon mustard)


exercise:

HIIT the beach and sunkissed abs

after workout snackage was a very yummy, much needed cold brew...(unsweetened almond milk, very strong coffee, half frozen banana, ice cubes, and perfect fit protein)


anyhoohoo my lovelies...i have missed you all...so excited to be back...have a beautiful weekend!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck, love! I'm rooting for you (although, I'm sure you look fabulous!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love you! AND I'm so glad you're back! I'm here to support you whenever you need it beautiful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my love bug :)
    So proud of you, wish I could do it too... All the best , good luck!!! Even though you don't need it, you look fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I'm so happy you're back. I've missed you! I bet you still look beautiful.

    Are you back to being vegan?

    I'm on an unscheduled blogging break because life is hectic right now and I have no idea what I'm doing with my diet.

    Love you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lauren - thank you darling, for always being there!!! you're a gem!

    @kristin - thank you for your very sweet comment...

    @anonymous - not sure who you are...lulu? anyway, thank you...i am sure i love you too!!!! <3 and you can do it, but i'm sure you don't need it.

    @sarah!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thinking about you the other day...haven't seen you on fb...or a blogpost...i miss you too...i am back to being a vegetarian and mostly vegan...i eat free run organic eggs...we know a farmer and we get our eggs from him...

    what's up with life? i saw that you moved into a new home.

    love you too darling!!!! sending you a very very big hug hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for you! it's a struggle in a world of so many delicious calorie-dense animal foods, and for me it's been all about finding and keeping that healthy balance. it's a day to day thing for me, one meal at a time, and without the labels, i don't feel so terrible when i eat "bad". when we feel bad, we don't think positively about ourselves, and that's not good for anything!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks kelli!

    i definitely do not label myself...actually...i'm an everythingtarian!!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete